In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we bring to your attention the following information: that Metric Salad métricas y análiticas digitales S.L. (hereinafter, Metric Salad), with address at C / La vía, 49, 1ºD, Denia, Alicante, Spain, with contact email: email@example.com and CIF B54733282, is currently in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the website: www.metricsalad.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law of Spain 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), we want to inform you about what data we collect and how we can help you to treat them, manage them or eliminate them:
- By contacting us via email or form, you consent to the inclusion of your data in an electronic file, where that personal information will be used to send answers or updated information about questions or comments, as well as for informative and / or commercial communications. This information is not transferred to third parties.
- By contacting us, by postal mail to C / La Vía, nº 49 Plta 1 Pta D 03700, Dénia (Alicante) Spain, or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), you can exercise your rights of access to personal data, correction if they are incorrect or deleted, to facilitate the portability of your data to a new responsible, to oppose us to make the treatment of the data or request that this treatment be limited (in which cases they will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims). Remember to accompany your message with a copy of your ID (national identity document), passport or other valid document that allows us to identify you correctly.
- If you think that this treatment does not comply with current regulations, you can file a claim with the AGPD (www.agpd.es), and if you do not wish to receive more information via email from us, (complying with the provisions of Law 34 / 2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce or LSSICE), you can unsubscribe by sending us an email to email@example.com. Please, tell us in the subject “DO NOT SEND, THANKS”.
This website and all its contents, including texts, images, sound and any other material, are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by Metric Salad. Modification, reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication and, in general, another form of partial or total exploitation of the website is not allowed. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by express authorization of Metric Salad and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights. The improper or unauthorized use of the information contained in this website will give rise to the actions that legally correspond to said Administration and, as the case may be, to the responsibilities that derive from said exercise. Metric Salad reserves the right to modify the content of the website, without prior notice and without any limitation, declining any responsibility for any damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and / or continuity of this website and the services offered in it. Metric Salad is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from access to the site or use of information, with the exception of all actions that result from the application of the legal provisions to which it must submit in the strict exercise of your competences
Cookies are small text files that the browser saves on your device (computer, tablet, mobile). Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or the equipment used to access the website.
There are several types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased, although that is not our case).
Metric Salad does not use its own cookies, it uses third-party cookies (Google analytics, WPML, OVH)
|Cookie name||Purpose||Lifespan||Third party|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests||1 minute|
|_icl_current_admin_language||Stores the language of the WP administration area||24 hours||WPML|
|_icl_current_language||Stores the current language||24 hours||WPML|
|start||Technical cookie used by the hosting provider||1 hour||OVH|
|startBAK||Cookie used to manage the download of files such as PDF and ZIP||1 hour||OVH|
You can authorize, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. For the most common browsers, you will find information on how to do it in the links that are included below:
We inform, nevertheless, that the deactivation of a cookie can prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
The Metricsalad team.